The Fisher-Price Infant-to-Toddler Rocker starts out as an infant rocker or stationary seat with bat-at toys overhead. Then, as your child grows, you can easily remove the toy bar and convert the seat to a toddler chair (up to 40 lb/18 kg).
And with two comfy recline positions, calming vibrations, and a machine-washable seat pad, what’s not to love Where development comes into play, Gross Motor: As babies reach and bat-at the overhead toys, they’re strengthening those all-important gross motor skills. Security & Happiness: A comfy seat and calming vibrations help soothe babies. Max. weight: 40 lb. Use from birth until child weighs 40 lb (18 kg).
Fisher-Price Infant-To-Toddler Rocker – Soothing Baby Seat with Removable Bar, Pink Pebble:
- Age Range: Use the product from birth until child weighs 40 lbs
- Portable baby seat and rocking chair for use from infant to toddler (up to 40 lb/18 kg)
- Two recline positions and removable toy bar with two bat-at toys
- Calming vibrations help soothe your baby
- Fold-out kickstand for stationary seating
- Machine-washable seat pad